*You have been nominated for the Liebster Award* which is apparently a way of helping bloggers to interact with each using questions that others have asked them. So thank you Amelia Black for the nomination.
And all the bloggers out there to answer my question
1) What’s your favorite movie/tv series?
My favourite TV series would be Top Gear, though I am biased however if I was to be really honest with myself, it would have to be Scandal and The Good Wife (Click on those to see my reviews). My favourite movie, well….I love the remake of Footloose. *Sings: kick off your sunday shoes*.
2) Do you love reading? And if yes, what’s your favorite book?
I suppose doing an English Literature degree, I would have to enjoy reading otherwise it would be a waste of time, therefore my favourite book would be The 39 Steps.
3) How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Bubbly, Sassy, Confident, Ambitious & chatty
4) Who’s your favorite band/artist?
Kylie Minogue and the Arctic Monkeys
5) If you can wish 3 wishes, what would it be?
* To have self happiness: for me to feel confident about myself both physically and mentally
* To complete University and achieve a First in my degree.
* To find love.
(My Superficial wish would be to meet Kylie Minogue and Richard Hammond ha)
6) If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To be speedy, I would love to run faster enough so I wouldn’t miss any trains ha.
7) What’s your all time favorite food?
I love berries; strawberries & blueberries
8) Where’s your favorite place to shop?
Boots and Superdrug; I love buying new make-up products in there but for clothing, I like Next because I can do it online without moving.
9) What’s your favorite colour?
10) What is your future plan?
To complete my degree at the University of Kent which hopefully will help me to get into a career in Public Relations.
11) Who do you admire most?
I admire more than one person, because I honestly believe thats what helps me to be different by taking different peoples style and looks. For specifics I would say Audrey Hepburn and Kylie Minogue, I admire both these women for their achievements. I admire Hepburn for her style and how she was so dedicated despite having a childhood impacted by Nazi Germany. Then Kylie, I would admire for carrying on with her career through cancer and relationship break ups but most of all for her ability to work through life without having to rely on a male. GIRL POWER!
For my nominees, answer my 11 questions I had!